Future Electrical Services Limited
With the adjacent Stansted Airport and the M11 Motorway providing good access to the north and south of the M25, this enables us to despatch equipment or carry out installation works almost anywhere in the UK and Europe.
From its inception the company have specialised in the supply, installation and commissioning of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Equipment complete with the Design, Manufacture and Installation of the associated Electrical Control Systems.
We are proud to be approved dealers in the supply, installation and maintenance of Daikin air conditioning equipment; the industries market leader!
We have been a full member of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting since 1977. Set up more than 45 years ago, the NICEIC maintains a Roll of Approved Contractors that are inspected, every year to check that their work meets the national safety standard BS 7671 (the IEE Wiring Regulations) and other relevant technical standards.
- Six month contract for Grand Metropolitan on Das Island, Abu Dhabi, We designed and built the control panels for the cold storage facilities and installed, tested and commissioned the systems.
- Design, install and commission the climate control for the fighter pilot test chamber at RAF Henlow. We built the control systems to provide extreme temperature conditions between -30 and +30 degrees.
- Electrical installation to all floors of 20 Mount Row, Berkley Square, London
- Full design and installation of all services at JJ Foods in Enfield. Contract included large coldstore installations with pc integrated monitoring system. Also diesel generator back-up pack.
- Plantroom refurbishment at the Houses of Parliament. Including mains distribution, plant control and BMS integration.
- Hotel VRF systems to high specification with quick turn-around for various chains including; Premier Travel Inn, Camponile and Travelodge.
- Coldroom control system at HMS Wormwood Scrubs
- Air conditioning and electrical maintenance contract for English Heritage (Current)
- Air conditioning and electrical maintenance contract for the home office (Current)
- Barings Bank – Coldroom Controls and Refrigeration Plant
We are now moving into new areas of installation including renewable technologies. We have become full members of the Ground Source Heat Pump Association and we carry out installations of air and ground source heat pumps including slinky and bore hole ground arrays.
At Future Electrical Services we pride ourselves on working to a high technical standard with all engineers being fully trained in their particular specialist role within the company.
We consider ourselves big enough to cope, small enough to care.